|BAGA Sports initiative
Objective is to sustain the bonding among the community through sports activities. Highlights the importance of sports and games activity to our community and beyond, and keeps our young generations engaged more actively.
Action plan / Important information :
Please contact Dipankar Roy (678 469 6041) for any question or concern related to BAGA Sport Club.
- * Organize Sports day events will include tournaments
- Chess (kids, Adults)
- # Cards
- # Badminton
- # Ping Pong (Kids, Adults)
- # Cricket
- * Each of these events will be held in separate day, once a year and will be managed by the Leader of that event. The list of leaders are below
- # Chess (kids, Adults) - Chandan Dutta (contact : 678 485 3381)
- # Cards - AnshumanGuin (contact : 678 467 3941)
- # Badminton - Arindam Chowdhury (contact : 404 641 9004)
- # Ping Pong - Subhankar Mukherjee (contact : 404 790 5442)
- # Cricket - Joy Bhattacharya ( contact : 404 831 4821)
- * All events are open to boys and girls (members and nonmembers)
- * Time, Venue and format of the tournaments will be communicated very soon by the leaders/coordinators
- * Beside the events, there will be practice sessions organized be the group leaders
- * Participation in these events will require very nominal fees (max $7 /head/event). Non-BAGA members pay slightly higher fees.
- * The Lead organizer will announce a venue, fees, format of the tournaments separately for each sport type
- * We expect the total expense (towards renting the venue, prize, other miscellaneous) will be collected through the participation fees, donations etc.
- * Interested participants should contact the group leaders as mentioned above